Director of Training
Rev. Dr. Rob Voyle
The Appreciative Way
Discover the essentials of the
Appreciative Way in this fast
read format book by Rob and
Consulting for Congregations in Transition
Faculty are available to provide consulting for a variety of congregational and organizational development needs such as:
- mission development and strategic planning
- personnel assessment and selection
- clergy assessment and selection
- collaborative team building
- mutual ministry valuations
- growing through grief
We also provide consulting services to adjudicatory groups as they develop conference or region wide ministries.
Click here for more information about Rob and Kim Voyle's Clergy Search Resources and their search manual Assessing Skills and Discerning Calls.
For more information about our consulting services please contact Rob Voyle.
Purchase Books Online
Register for Training Programs
Clergy Search Manual
- Theological Perspective of the Search Process
- Overview of Appreciative Inquiry
- Designing a Transitional Ministry to Support the Search.
- Conducting a Congregational
Appreciative Inquiry Summit
- Developing Job Requirements
- Evaluating Supplemental Written Questions
- Evaluating a Structured Interview
- Checking References and Past Performance
- Assessing Work Samples Such as Preaching and Celebrating
- Discernment; Vestry Interviewing and Simulated Vestry Retreat Exercises
The Transitional Ministry Network
Web Site is hosted by the Clergy Leadership Institute
Membership and Parish listings are provided as a free service of TMN.
Copyright © 2006-2018 Clergy Leadership Institute